Latest News

Personal Edition: Vintage Hater

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 3:51 PM


So I haven't been updating recently (boo fucking hoo) but I was searching through my mother’s attic- and yes black people got attics- and I found the treasure trove of fuckery. Apart from the wigs and big ass bras I found pictures of some chubby cheesy looking kid. Then I proceeded to spit out my grape kool-aid when I discovered this corny mother fucker was me. I was about to burn the pictures to throw away any evidence of this crime against all I stand for *side eye*, but a change of heart made me scan them and put myself on a self embarrassment trip. So enjoy y'all vintage ROB- till I find shit post worthy. Yes, I was at Jamaica and yes I was young and naive, but i need someone to explain why I had that damn knife.