Latest News

Are you Serious Mary? // WHITNEY'S BACK

Thursday, August 6, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 11:46 PM




I know my ass is late on this one but, WHAT THE FUCK MARY! This shit is just corny and low and i will not tolerate it, If I was dumb enough to be with AT&T i would cancel upon seeing the commercial. Like really, then she had to piss on it by adding some t-pain fuckery- not a good look my queen. Imma need you to start suckin' for tracks not for phones.


WHITNEY'S BACK! This song's title is MILLION DOLLAR BABY (click on the rabbit coat on the crackhead above to go to the link) Ya I'm late but once you get off sucking my left nut ill be able to function promptly, so this song is produced by Swizz Beatz and written by his jump-off... actually wait. What the fuck are they? Are they still sneakfuckin' and calling it "recording sessions" or are they openly dating? I totally jacked the .MP3 link from my dear old nigerian buddy Nick head to his site [HERE] FOLKS!

[RANDOM STORY] My homegirl was calling me and she was like "Robert! Robert! The pawn shop didn't take my gold" And I'm like "Umm okay why didn't they?" and she said "I took the gold off my bags-" Which I immediately said "OFF yo bags?!" and the bitch said the "gold" was the gold cat off her baby phat bags.... I need new friends

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Quick says:

    LMAO @ the baby phat "gold" chain...ima need your friend to realize Kimono ain't putting real gold on her shit! lol