Latest News

Bad Bitch: Asian Edition [NSFW]

Sunday, August 16, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 4:32 AM




Bai Ling is a bad bitch- literally- her nipples look like spoiled sausages. I just looked at them bitches for a good 40 minutes figuring out if I should be going to hell for laughing at a tumor victim, poor girl just unfortunate- how dreadful. How the hell does she get movie roles? I just can't comprehend her pussy must be made from the finest general tso's chicken China could prepare cause she's just terrible. Terrorists use her nipples to poke P.O.Ws to death; Children in Nigeria could lick them for days and still find a brand new undiscovered area. I remember when she stole some magazines and a package of batteries (for her tentacle dildo I bet) and got caught, damn shame. It’s like the bitch is trying to escape out of Tiananmen Square and her nipple got a head start.


Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Ew! If my nipples looked like that they would NEVER accidentally be seen.
    How does that happen? Too many nights with clamps or something?

  1. Quick says:

    ugh...i just want to bit them! llllllmmmaaaooo- (don't judge me)

  1. thundacat says:

    *OMG* my faces mirrors that of the photog guy with the beard *GASP* like that man said on Jerry the other night, "please dont show your chest any more because your nipple looks like is has swine flu"