Latest News

BEST.FETISH.EVER

Saturday, May 2, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 3:26 AM

*BIG AZZ SIGH* LMAO I was checking my e-mails when i got this Craigslist post. What What What!?! Fannypack fucking? This recession has everyone in a twist :( LMAO @ "As my wife cheers like i'm in the Olympics." Special Olympics Game.Proper. Click the picture to blow out the fuckery


Currently have 4 comments:

  1. Nick says:

    wtf? what is this world turning into? btw what are you looking for on craigslist ROB? im suspecting you bro. lol

  1. A says:

    Idk why people put this stuff online...with their pic!!!! I swear people's sex lives weird me out! lol

  1. Quick says:

    ...what in the things people do to get off hell!?...i will not accept this into my life...LMAO

  1. For the first time ever, I am compelled to say: Drop kick me Jesus.