Latest News

Free Chicken? GOD DAMN!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 11:13 PM


First of all Fuck you America, I WANT SOME FREE CHICKEN! If you didn't know Oprah is giving away free grilled chicken via KFC, and Canadians can't get it. I know KFC GRILLED CHICKEN!!?!?! GOT DAYUM! *excuse my niggatry* I don't buy into that shit, this is the governments way to get back at black people.
The KKK in their headquarters like... "Hmm, yall bitches remember niggas were shooting at each other for popeyes? Imagine free KFC." LMAO Imagine if they were giving away free ribs, the streets will run red with blood.... Nucca's blood. But, I digress, in this recession even my ass would tackle bitches for free anything. Oh jolly gosh, money getting so tight i could fuck it and smoke a cigarette after, If the recession gets any worse I'm gonna be turning tricks in craigslist like the one below (click for larger version biatch!).


Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Why did my dad's supervisor at work have enough for the whole unit and had some leftover. The bracka people are TOO geeked about this since you can print four.

    And if you ever in your life decide to post some shitty (pun intended) CL listing like that again I will never read this blog again.

  1. A says:

    you always find the craziest stuff on craigslist...I need to start going on there...lol

  1. Yolanda says:

    I'm not going to lie, I was HURT, deeply saddened, and almost irate that I couldn't download that coupon for some free chicken!!