Latest News

Where's T-Boz?

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 3:42 PM

Real Talk- I don't know why she is known for being a singer....She can't sing! She sounds like she said "Fuck smoking I'm just gonna swallow the cigarettes while gurgling some hair gel."
I Blame her for this "Phone sex voice" singing the music industry lives on recently (*cough* Ciara*cough*). And i blame her for mushroom haircuts, except she went the extra mile and added those Jewish side-hair thingies.


But I digress, She was on top, went bankrupt went to the middle and got lower. I remember when she had that sale at her house and how i wanted the No scrubs outfit they wore in their video for some roleplay historical collection. I ONLY have this advice for her through a youtube clip I made =D.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Quick says:

    i like t-boz! she did good on the celebrity apprentice, lol