Latest News

Dash Monkey Lotion PON THEM FACE!!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 5:51 PM


I reiterate I do NOT fuck with those iffy bitches anymore... seriously especially them crazy ass ones -IVE SEEN "Behind A SMILE"!!! Anyways Monkey Lotion is simply a chemical acid crazy heffas carry in their purses to throw at attackers... or in some cases hoodrats that picked the wrong time to put their three cents in (aka their Life savings). This is why if i ever get in an argument (especially with those beastly creatures) and i don't KNOW where the person's hand is I put my one cent in nigganese (at a distance) and start FAST WALKING. TRUST!!! Once I see knife or gun I will start grabbing up the nearest fool and using them as body armour, Love life way too much!
Anyways-- I Made this crappy little video explaining the situation in almost every damn African movie i see. You owe it to yourself to buy one of those Nollywood 3 dollar movies every time you pass by a hair shop (I get mine at those African Hair stores, next to the bleaching cream).



Currently have 10 comments:

  1. Rob: go to hell. Go directly to hell. Do not pass Atlanta. Do not collect 200 bottles of Coke.

    I'm SO mad you thought of this! LMAO!!!!!

  1. Dwana says:

    OMG I will be the first to admit: I LOVE Nigerian movies :@P I'm going to have to cop, HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU. I'm going to hate you soon because I know it's going to be hard to find.

  1. A says:

    Man if someone starts yelling at me now I'm just gonna smile and walk away lmao

  1. Quick says:

    ...is that Jennifer Hudson? lmao!

  1. Dr. Kiti says:

    Okay, I'm so confused...monkey lotion? See, that's exactly what my mama was talking about when she said to stay the hell away from them Africans...but I'm so curious...I wanna know more! I'mma start hittin' up the flea market where they all call me 'sister' and offer to braid my hair.

  1. Bre says:

    Oh. My. Lord. Why are you RIGHT?!?!?!?!?! Hahahahahaha!!!

    I had to sit through countless Nollywood movies while I got my hair braided and these ALWAYS show up. And why are they in multiple parts?

  1. Rob, dear, I hate you.

    I will keel you!

    Bwaaahaahaaa!

  1. Lexi says:

    oo that shit was big in the 90's dancehall scene! me mudduh(lol) said she seen nuff gyall get splash up with monkey lotion after/during a boxing match in the club

  1. Tyler says:

    is there a reason that the sick chick had au gratin all over her face. LMAO @ the first segment.

  1. Xander says:

    haha You've got down to the music right!