Latest News

Amprogel + Hairshow= Death

Thursday, July 23, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 1:02 AM

Before i continue typing yes that's a fucking peacock fashioned out of less than premium yaki. Y'all know who ampro gel is, remember when you used to slick back those loose baby hairs with their brown gel? Well they endorse hairshows and y'all know what happens when black people with creative minds get tools. I've been to numerous hairshows myself and each time a piece of me dies with the ending of the show. One time in Toronto i saw a ferris wheel one... a ferris wheel. Part of me wished the mechanism spinning would catch the yaki on fire, but anyways here's the video (speed to 2:36 to see the damn peacock).


Currently have 1 comments:

  1. *blink blink*
    I can't!
    What the hell?!
    Forget you Rob!