Latest News

Rihanna returning to work

Friday, April 17, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 6:53 AM


*BIG ASS SIGH* And here i thought people took a year off to recover from beatings... But I digress Rihanna will be in the United Arab Emirates on May 28 while deafening performing in front of 25,000 people. Okay i'm tired of this shit- SHE CAN'T SING! Bitch sounds like a seagull with down syndrome. BUT (I'm trying to get some good karma in my life) She is a pretty girl even with a head bigger than mine.

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. A says:

    I'm over her, I wish when the whole beating thing happened she would have spoken out :(

  1. Dwana says:

    A seagull with downs? I can't stand you! LOL I didn't think she was THAT bad.
    I don't care what her side of the story is...mainly because it's the BS that goes on everyday. They are celebrities, that's the only difference.
    If she would have taken a year off she would have been long forgotten.

  1. Quick says:

    lmao! Ri Ri is better vocally these days...and you never know...she might come back singing like Mary J after that beat down she caught...now she got something to SANG about, lol

  1. Dead @ seagull with down syndrome!

    Forget you Rob!

  1. Yolanda says:

    Now you know that picture is so wrong! lol ...why does she have to look so broke down..