Latest News

Beyonce's Why don't you love me

Wednesday, May 5, 2010 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 5:10 PM


"Why Don't You Love Me" - Beyoncé from Beyoncé on Vimeo.




Y'all know how much i stan for Beyonce, every time i look at her i see why bitches hating (the day Geisha starts hating on her is the day i turn my back on that Thee-Ho-Five). So see my queen dust off her grammys, look sexy, and bring that inner passion we all drool over. On a side note did anyone else side-eye her when she said "Smart" ... *insert beyonce Umm here*

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. You better leave Bey alone! She's obviously got something going on upstairs if she continues to get money from people like me who don't have it!
    I loved this song from the jump though and am cracking up at all the people who never heard it because they bootlegged the CD since it was a bonus track on iTunes.

    Also: The banner needs to read: Shit'n on you hoes semi-annually.