Latest News

And who the fuck are you?

Thursday, July 2, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 3:34 AM

Skeet? Or find the Receipt?



Ummm okay was I the only one who thought this bitch was T-Boz from TLC? I was like "poor soul" never learned form her bankruptcies with this low budget ass video that's not even remotely interesting. You know they bought the camera at target and returned it when the shooting was done. Well, anyways i googled her ass and found out her name is Trish Campbell, i can't even find her on Wikipedia... Explain to me who she is... I am so through with this talk singing movement. And Death to all quick weaves that look like shit.

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. Dwana says:

    CTFU Whooooooooooo Tisha didn't learn the first time???? Look I don't know how old you are but this isn't her first try at this. Her first single was Push back in the 90's. Still trash but bills have to be paid I guess.

    She was on Martian (as Gina) and Little Shop of Horrors

  1. Quick says:

    i did a hot or not track post about her earlier this year:

    http://www.quickscatchup.com/2009/01/hot-or-not-trish-dont-watch-me_26.html

    ...now i vote NOT!!!!

  1. Dwana...that's not TISHA Campbell...it's "Trish" Campbell. lol Leave Gina alone!

    But as for this...she needs to quit. I got through forty seconds before deciding it was garbage.

  1. Tyler says:

    you mean this isnt cheri dennis...?