Latest News

This shit right here... Literally in india

Sunday, June 28, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 6:38 AM

My best friend is visiting India and she told me how her ass almost fainted when she saw the toilet, or lack there of. She sent me e-mails and i could detect the e-tears cause she said it's just a friggin hole in the ground and they don't even provide tissue. GOT DAYUM! You have to squat and Ciara defecate into a HOLE (no r-kelly), only time North Americans squat is when they are about to land on a peen.

Please click the pictures to see the toilet and INSTRUCTIONS (I'm sorry but if i need instructions on how to use a toilet i simply ain't shitting)



Um, I'm sorry but i need a toilet seat, toilet paper, and an Enya CD to get my bowel going (Stop playing around you know Enya's cd loosens up your bowels, it's instant BM on a damn audio format)

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. Dwana says:

    OMG She is a gansta! You hear me!!! I would have ran to the airport booty clinched trying to get a flight out of there.

    OMG, you can sit relaxed either. Damn shame

  1. *blink blink*
    I can't. And why did this take me back to the scene in "Slumdog Millionaire" with the outhouses on platforms when the little boy's brother locked him in?

  1. It is the same in Japan at all public places. Many of the bathrooms would have 1 stall with a regular American style toilet. I would have to take off all of my clothes from my bottom half-to make sure I didnt pee on them! LOL I dont know how those Japanese women did it.

  1. Quick says:

    I rather go to the woods that "drop and give it 50" on this contraption. it just doesn't seem sanitary-