Latest News

Cragslist: Columbus Edition

Thursday, May 28, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 11:07 PM

(click the pictures for the bigger version)


CTFU- Save the environment- piss on a slave! You know R.Kelly began this piss fetish ish. I remember my friend telling me how he was gettin' it on with his girl when in the middle of the thumping she said "Piss in me" he said he didn't but I KNOW he did- Both of them nasty and both of them sitll get the paper cup treatment to this day.

LMAO How many he bitches "she" fool? wit dem plastic titties I C U Mark!

Aww Imma need one of y'all to throw him some of that couscous cause this guy straight up NEEDS IT!

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new layout! A++!

    And yes, Columbus is somethin' else.

  1. Bre says:

    That last dude looks like a pedophile.