Latest News

Too Wong Foo thanks for Everything! [Update]

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 6:09 AM

I know I know this is an old post but i HAD TO Bring it back up like a bulimic [bad joke] hell even for shits and giggles i uploaded it with her beautiful most recent. She still look like Wesley snipes though....But seriously if you had gums this fierce would you at least TRY to hide them? *going to hell*



I'm sorry i was watching Cheryl Underwood on tv the other day and I Had a That's so raven flashback. DOESNT SHE LOOK LIKE WESLEY "Blacker than Tar" SNIPES!?!?! My soul near leaped out of my body her gum to teeth ratio is disturbing my spirit something fierce.... But i digress..




Currently have 7 comments:

  1. Cheryl says:

    LMBAO I'm sending you a bill for ruining my dress LOL got coffee all over it. I REMEMBER that episode of BET comic view when the lady was like "they got Wesley hosting the show"

  1. A says:

    You know you wrong....

    LMAO!!!!

  1. Bre says:

    I'm too through!!! Through I say!!! LMFAO!!!

  1. Quick says:

    HAAAAAAA! YOU RIGHT THOUGH! THEY HAVE TO BE RELATED

  1. Quick says:

    i want them to take a paternity test on Maury!

  1. Anonymous says:

    Just put them in one of those ugly purses.