Latest News

Da brat must be real happy....

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 3:17 AM

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MISS HARRIS!


A lot of things have crossed my mind when thinking of Da Brat... Is she a lesbian? Has she ever been with a man? Does she drop the soap on purpose in prison? Yes She's still in prison for busting some waitress's head in with a bottle in Janet Jackson's child's I mean boyfriend's studio. Prison MUST be heaven for lesbians.. I mean you can make that couscous pop with a bar of soap, hands, or in Da Brat's case fists (you know she one of dem "imma beat that puccy up" type of lesbuns). Da Brat looks like a straight up pussy monster- girls gon have to sleep with they hands between they legs!
But I digress, she getting more action than me. HMPH!

Edit: Whoever e-mailed me to point out her wonk eyes needs to go to HELL!

(Original picture jacked from Sandra Rose)

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Bre says:

    You know she probably reported to jail early too.LMAO