Latest News

Nigga say WHAT?

Sunday, March 29, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 4:52 PM

Please Decipher this for me....

Bois out here got one thing on their mind, trynna get IN like Verizon, but don't wanna sign a contract. Now they mad cuz niggas raisin the bar like Cingular and not givin a FUCK bout these lame ASS excuses. Please don't be alarmed when they don't give you anytime like TMobile, busy signals left and right, and more disconnects than Metro Pcs. Just in case you were wondering, this aint no pay as you go...if you're lookin for a roll over plan, Sprint to the next nigga. Needless to say, come correct!



Did This Nigga use Cell phone Companies in his sex profile? This is the number one reason why I hate being black sometimes i'm gonna be all slick and start saying i'm Puerto Rican Chico! And don't ask why i was looking at craigslist ads I was bored! Don't Judge!~

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. haha.

    you can tell the dude that posted that is one cool kidd.

  1. Lilioohpyt says:

    I spotted u from sofurious.com and then when i figured this is the same Rob from YKYDAW ( 8-0 )My mouth dropped wide open....(I feel like I know you guys....) I had no idea u had a twitter or a blog...now im a fan!

  1. lmaoooo. *sigh* Such phuckery. Witty. But phuckery nonetheless.