Latest News

Tranny Models Surplus

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 8:38 AM

So there i was getting up this morning doing my prayers like i always do (Woo i can feel Lucifer breathing on my neck as i typed that ish) when i see THIS IN MY GOD DAMN INBOX.




W.T.F Is This busted ass tranny doing modeling? He got variants of the same WIG [I SEE YOU SKU DARK BROWN(#2), and DARK AUBURN(#33)]. I ain't mad at him though you go on feel sexy while trying to fool bitches with that lil pink crystal. The Raw emotion in his face disturbs my soul something FIERCE.
*drops mic and exits stage left*

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Quit h8in' u jus mad cuz she gettin paid!!!!

  1. thundacat says:

    lmaooooooo...o Rob...my soul bleeding a lil bit!!