Latest News

Ku Klux Klan is alive and burning

Saturday, February 21, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 10:04 PM

So there i was drinking Crystal Champagne with bitches tripping all over me but then i woke up from my dream to see this shit in my INBOX...


Klan members gather at a cross 'lighting' in Scottsboro, Alabama
Massa tolds me not to treads on Alabahma waters! lol That picture was taken THIS YEAR SON! Woo i feel for you Americans in Canada if there's a racist not only will the ethnic be beating they asses but their inter racial lovers as well ( I see you night riders!). Damn SHAME, but honestly i wish there were a couple of people they take out -heres the list.

  • Khia
  • Khia's arieolas
  • A certain lesbian blogger LOL! ( I AIN'T SAYING SHIT)
  • Lil Mama and her alter ego Lil bow Wow
  • Wesley Snipes... (I'm tired of hearing you black as.. and we all know he darker than ebonite)
  • SAMWELL!!!!

(y'all 3 readers should suggest some)

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. thundacat says:

    wow...*slowing closing door and backing away* ill catch ya later Rob....