Latest News

Buddy Holly Glasses need to die!!!!!

Friday, January 30, 2009 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 3:44 AM

I hate whoever brought these frames form the grave, THEY ARE NOT HIP! Why the fuck do people even wear glasses when they don't need to I don't comprehend back in my day when I was forced to wear these frames with the thick ass lenses they were declared ugly, now out of no where you ain't shit if you don't have one. You know it's fucked up when they got animal-human hybrids following the swag.


I give up!

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Lexi says:

    I agree to a degree. Some people CAN pull this look off.. Others just look extra stupid (see above)

    This I can tolerate. But the fools who wear the frames with no damn lenses in them... DIE A SLOW DEATH

    lol