Latest News

Isaiah washington that you?

Thursday, December 18, 2008 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 5:07 AM



LAWD- I can't my friend forwarded these pictures to me from crunktastical and for some reason I'm completely flabbergasted about this bitch. Why his eyes so red/milky? Why does he have razor bumps and still think he sexy wexy with a lace front? Why can't he just pick a damn spot to paint on his mole an get done with it? Honestly why is his hair game more proper then some of these girls i see running up and down in the malls... I ain't even gonna continue with this shit LOL my ass is still laughing. I'm angry he took the time to put those "curls" and the end of his eyes *SMDH* Mr. Washington please get your cousin.




Currently have 2 comments:

  1. really random but make that two readers lol

    but ummm

    "Honestly why is his hair game more proper then some of these girls i see running up and down in the malls"

    wrong.wrong.wrong.

    but so damn true lmaoooo.

  1. GL0 says:

    WTFFFFFF!?!?! lol
    STHOMH! (shakin the hell outta my head)