Latest News

Imma give you a little 'Kandi' before this year ends...

Saturday, December 27, 2008 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 9:59 PM


OKAY know what... my head hurts LOL WTH? You know niggas are gonna be hitting this shim up LOL i wonder if this shim got the guy parts attached still.... but seriously... what's up with the picture and the toilet seat? I see the raw emotion in "Kandi's" (WTH get a non cliche name if you gon be a girl) eyes but what i put my azz on to take a shit is rather distracting. BUT i will say ONE nice thing it's wig game is PROPER putting some of you girls to SHAME. I'm terrified for the current generation of girls they not only have to compete with other females but these tyra trannies. Why he look like the girl from American IDOL *CTFU*




(you aint shit "Randy" for sending me this)

Currently have 0 comments: