Latest News

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (and happy new year if my lazy ass don't get to posting)

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 4:53 PM


My ass is kicking back with the love (s) of my life and of course family to enjoy the holiday festivities. So Merry Christmas, Crazy Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Merry Goat f*cking lawd knows what ya'll celebrate. But, we all know ONE THING! Those damn Jehovah's Witnesses ain't getting shit no wonder they so damn bitter.
HAHAHA COOLLLLDDDD BLOODDEDDDD

So to all my Three awesome readers Happy holidays
and may your holidays be filled with Joy!


XOXOXOXO (only thing you getting from me for free...Actually fuck that give me $5)
Love Rob!

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. awwww I'm all tingly inside.

    Hope your holidays were fantabulous.

    And the check's in the mail ;)

    P.S. your new banner has me dying. love it!