Latest News

And Jesus wept...

Monday, December 15, 2008 , Posted by Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] at 2:45 AM



Why the long face, baby?

For some reason every time i see Neyo's sister (Nikki Smith) i think of that old guy from The Halloween Tree (Moundshroud).



Why her chin look so sharp, like it could stab right through a bitch that gives her a dirty look. See if i was her my ass would pop on a religion that makes me wear one of those head scarves things to trick myself into someones arms. Like straight up whats wrong with her face- don't give me shit about we''re all made in the lord's image HELL NO I KNOW i ain't no model, but he doesn't want any part of this. This has to be the funniest looking bitch I've ever seen in my life!
I know I'm going straight to hell but i had to let this outta my soul- but seriously she can't be human.... is this some father fucking horse deal shit i can't. And Why is she holding them little tater tots, don't get her near my dog he'll howl at her damn face- moon faced heffa. Okay i seriously need to stop. Someone in her family must have some looks....



Lord... I can't say nothing more.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. GL0 says:

    Hahahahaha .. ohhh your TERRIBLE!
    absolutely WRONG for this post! lmao .. but i'm weakk tho!

    X]